Tuesday 13 May 2014

Masks of The Year!

Aloe & Pearl Daily Mask by Etude House | RM 79.90

Hey guys, I know it's been awhile not updating this blog! Really am sorry, I'll try my best to update this blog even more often. Anyways, today I wanna share with you guys with these two awesome masks which are The Daily Mask by Etude House in Aloe Vera and Pearl. I've mentioned them on my youtube channel which was just last year.

I've been using them alternately for at least once or twice a week. As it is daily, they are not the ones that are overly damp mask sheet which could be annoying as the essence will be dripping out of it. It comes in a perfect size especially for the ones who has a smaller face shape. It comes in a box which contain 20 sheets that might last for 20 weeks if you use once a week!

I much prefer the Aloe Vera as it moisturises and soothes my skin especially after the days I've been busy with events involves a whole lot of makeup on my skin. The outcome of using this mask you'll see after a few use as it is meant for daily use. The Aloe Vera comes with a really soothing smell and I'm just in love it. As for the other one is Pearl where it brightens up your skin on the days your skin just decides to be dull and pale. I usually this one right before an event as I do see the outcome pretty fast. It leaves my skin a lil bit brighter and give that glow I need.

I purchased them just last year when they were having a pretty big sale. Everything was on sale, buy one get one free. So for one box of mask sheets will cost RM 79.90 but on that day itself it was for two. Honestly, I rather purchase them when they are on sale only as it is a lil pricey. So do take the advantage!

No comments:

Post a Comment