Friday 30 May 2014

Rizman Ruzaini's Boutique Launch


I had a chance to be involved in Rizman Ruzaini's big night. It was the launch of his new Raya collection and boutique in Sungai Besi, and I love the interior design. He had pinned black and white photos up on the walls. So classy, very the Kardashian's style. Calling time was 4 hours before the show as we had to get the goodie bags all wrapped up, getting the little things ready and being there for the rehearsal. As the day goes on, the event finally started with us greeting the guests and media. I'm telling you I was just so star-trucked looking at all the celebrities, they were just so perfect. My fav ones just have to be Ziana Zain and Erra Fazira. Anyways, the night went smoothly as we planned, Alhamdullilah. Just making me miss my diploma years, getting all dolled up for events and managing and planning those nights. It was a great experience to be involved and seeing how everything goes before the event, getting to meet the celebs! All thanks to a friend of mine Aiman Rahim, I really appreciate it. I know one day its gonna be your turn babe, I'll be there to see your dream comes true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment