Thursday 22 May 2014

Because You're Worth It


Every now and then, we girls need a lil bit of retail therapy right? A few days ago, I accidentally made a trip to Watsons and a few worthy stuffs were on sale! One of them were the Loreal Hair Expertise Sulfate Free Range. It costs me just RM 29.90 for the shampoo and conditioner which usually is the cost of one. Such a bargain! I just had to get it before the sale was over.

I picked up the Hydrate Shampoo and Reconstruct Conditioner which is suitable for normal to dry hair. It contains Rosemary Juniper and Romarin Genievre which has this minty smell! What more to  ask? Hoping it'll give a menthol kick like the typical salon shampoos and make the scalp feel hyper awake from the mint. Besides that, it is sulphate free which is healthy for your hair as it does not irritate your scalp, reduces frizzing, prolong the colour of your hair and the list goes on.
I'm so pumped to try this range!

Which one is your favourite range from Loreal Hair Expertise?

3 comments:

  1. Does it work well? =) Been thinking of trying it out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't tried it yet, current hair care products still a long way to go :(, will do a review on it as soon as I try it aite ;)

      Delete
  2. Once you've tried it, do share on the outcome yea? I have dry hair as well and not many products can work well on my hair even though they claim to be for dry hair :(

    ReplyDelete