Monday 19 May 2014

Sleek Blushes & Real Techniques Blush Brush


Real Techniques Blush Brush | Sleek Blush By 3 in Lace | Sleek Blush in Mirrored Pink
Over the past month, I’ve been using these Sleek blushers over and over. I’ve not been giving enough attention to my Topshop blush as I’m pretty obsessed with powder blush right now. Keep on reading to know why I’m loving them.


Sleek blushes come in a very sleek and compact packaging which is perfect for travelling and requires limited space. I got the shade in Lace from Luxola during their big sale early this year. The palette has 3 different blush colours, there’s one shimmery blush and two other are matte shades. Out of all the colours, my fav is Guipure which has a lil shimmer to give the perfect glow to your skin and highlight the cheekbones. I’ll apply the light orange matte blush, Chantilly on top of the shimmery blush or vice versa to give a more natural look. For the orange matte blush, Crochet is a bit too orange for my skin tone. It's more suitable for fairer skin to achieve the coral colour.


The other shade I got is Mirrored Pink, it was under aqua collection limited edition. It’s a blue-toned pink with a shimmery finish. As most of Sleek blushers are highly pigmented, I would just dab my Blush Brush once and tap off the excess, a little goes a long way. It looks pretty with minimal makeup as it gives a pink flush.


Now, I've been using this amazing Real Techniques Blush Brush given by My Beauty Parlour . The brush is so soft and gentle on my skin and it is made of synthetic taklon. So for Muslims users, you don't have to worry! It is safe to use. For the past month since I've received it, I can't imagine using anything else that fits perfectly on contours of my cheeks. It blends really well with the blusher to give a natural flush. It is easily to be washed and dry really quick. Overall, it is the best blush brush made by Samantha Chapman.

What's your Sleek blusher and Real Techniques brush of choice?

7 comments:

  1. Mirrored Pink is almost similar to Pomegranate, but Pome is more of a blue-toned purple. Still, such lovely colours! I am also as obsessed on this brush paired together with these blushes <3

    Bloobs Blurbs II

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I might wanna try it soon! Just love their blushers <3

      Delete
    2. Yes, and Rose Gold too! They say it's a dupe of NARS' Orgasm blusher :)

      Delete
    3. Yes, that's what I heard. Been wanting to try Flushed too, have you tried? Hopefully Luxola will be on sale soon

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, I just found your blog and now you have a new follower! Your pics are awesome, they look like they're photographed for magazine pages ^_^ anyway, I also just bought Blush By 3 (Sugar), got it from Luxola as well and I really love how pigmented they are. I wanted Lace too but it was beyond my budget so I took Sugar as it was on 50% Easter discount. I envy your RT brush, I haven't owned any yet, hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! :) Thanks for the support, I've followed you too. Saw your post on Sugar, it looks so pretty! Making me wanna buy it. Check out @mybeautyparlour, one of the cheapest RT brushes on market. The link is on the caption of the photo itself

      Delete