Saturday 8 February 2014

Lip Scrub





Nowadays, it's not just getting lipsticks but also a lip scrub to prep the lips before applying a lipstick or after removing it. I've always been eyeing on Lush Lip Scrubs as they've been raved by the beauty community for quite sometime. It is sad to say Lush is not available in Malaysia and it is pretty hard for me to grab these lip scrubs. As it was hard for me to catch them, I found other alternative as I need it for my dry and chapped lips.

I have dry lips but I'm a fan of matte lipsticks so my lips tends to be quite flaky over a day wearing matte lipsticks. I've never tried the lip scrub from Lush so I can't compare with the one I'm using now but I can say it works pretty well for my lips to look even smoother. It leaves my lips in top condition before applying matte lipsticks.

I also do apply it before I sleep and it works well on removing dirt and flakiness on my lips without feeling harsh on the lips. It is very reasonable and so much more cheaper than Lush. It comes in lots of flavours and you can check these products on her Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment