Friday 23 May 2014

Liese Straight Style Mist




Let me tell you something you may not know about me... I have the most stubborn hair! Frizzy, dry, damaged well I've described it well enough for you there. To make my hair stay straight and sleek is never easy. I would have to blow dry my hair and then straighten it for a better result. Now that just shouts, DAMAGED! 

So recently I decided to give this Liese Straight Style Mist a try since I ran out of heat protecting spray. What attracted me to it was the description and the affordable price (around RM 20). It claims to straighten the hair with curl inwards and for round bangs which is perfect for short hair girls like me. You'll just need the hairdryer to style it and to eliminate unwanted frizz. I just get excited to try any frizz-free products but ends up disappointing me just after one use.

It's been two weeks of using it and I must say I'm glad I have this by my side. It has made it easier for me to style my hair straight with the hairdryer. I'll avoid using the straightener as it makes hair frizzy with this product. So for me, I don't think it protects my hair from high heat straighteners. Usually, I'll wash my hair the night before and surprisingly I'll wake up with half of my hair straight. Other than that, it comes with a pump so no hands needed.



Usually, I'll brow dry my towel-dried hair layer by layer. Before anything, I'll apply the hair oil and even after as you can see how dry my hair is. I'll spray the mist till my hair is moist. One downfall for me is that I need a lot more product for it get the job done. I'll hold my brush towards my chin to get the curl inwards. It seems to be working for me at the moment, I'd definitely repurchase this.

What's your trusted hair styling product?

2 comments:

  1. since I'm wearing hijab, I never actually paid much attention to my hair care until a few months ago. I rebonded my hair quite a few times, and being so blind and helpless in hair care, I never got myself any hair oils or serums. Being a beauty blogger leads me to read others posts about hair care and I tried Loreal Mythic Oil. It is excellent and I am definitely gonna restock once it is finished. I never tried any hair mist/spray like this. Maybe if I rebond my hair again, I'll give this one a try, hehe! (still blind in hair care XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, I heard Loreal Mythic Oil! It's good enough you're applying oil or serum. I think I'll shall give it a try one day :)

      Delete