Thursday 29 May 2014

FOTD | In Pink


RT Blush Brush & Buffing Brush | Etude House Cotton Fit BB Cream in W24 | The Falsies Big Eyes Maybelline | Peri Peri Tint in Pink Juice | Gimme Brow in Medium | Lip Ice Sheer Color | IN2IT Xtra Lasting Liquid Eyeliner in Very Black | Sleek Trio Blush in Lace |  Elianto Safari Shadow in Soft Sandalwood

Here is what I wore for the past few days, not to say a natural look but just a casual one for a day out.
With just a light coverage I've been loving from the BB Cream that suits oily skin. I forgot to add in my most favourite concealer, Collection Concealer in Medium which you can get from Watsons now. Thanks to whoever brought in Collection to Malaysia, love you long time! A light touch up on my brows, I usually grab the Gimme Brow if I'm too lazy to fill in as you can see my brows looks messy rather undefined. I was just too lazy to take a few minutes extra to make those strong brows. Applied a bright shimmery eyeshadow to brighten up my lids, cat eyed and curled em lashes with my current favourite mascara. It's not available yet in Malaysia, I had to asked a friend of mine in the UK  to get it from me but I believe you can order from an insta shop, @shopmystash. To give a lil more colour to the look, applied Lip Ice then off to my newly added to my lip collection which is the Peri Peri Tint Water. 

What's your favourite product for now?

4 comments:

  1. awww I used to have that Etude House BB Cream but it has expired. I miss it so much, it was my first BB cream when I was 18 years old and damn expensive when I bought it XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh, i know it's so expensive :/ i'll only buy if they have buy 1 free 1 sale, oh and you can buy from Q100. Bought my first BB Cream there

      Delete