Thursday 22 May 2014

Kiehl's Fun In The Sun Event


Hello beautiful people, today I've discovered Kiehl's Fun In The Sun Event from The Butterfly Project that will be held at Secret Garden, One Utama from 9.30 am - 11.30 am on the 8th June. They are looking for 30 butterflies to join them and only for the Butterfly Project Beauty Bloggers. How exciting is this? This would be my first event if I would ever be one of the lucky ones. I've been wanting to try Kiehl's products as a lot of bloggers from all around the world have been raving about it. Being able to bring home my very own Stay Cool & Keep Fresh Goodie Bag will be such an adventure as I'll be able to try and give reviews about the products!


Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser
A quick lathering, refreshing facial cleanser that removes impurities and reduces excess oil without over-drying. It's oil-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free and colorant-free that is gentle enough for sensitive skin

Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner
Gently removes residue without stripping skin of vital moisture and reduces excess oil. It is non-drying, alcohol-free formula and PH-balanced

Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion
A lightweight, non-greasy moisturising face lotion for a healthier and rebalanced skin barrier. Contains Vitamin E to help skin stay fresh and healthy

Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream
An oil-free, quickly-absorbed hydrator that leaves skin balanced. Re-balances skin barrier for a smoother, fresher appearance.

With a lil deeds on the skincare, what's not to love with this one? So, here is why I would love to join the Kiehl's Fun In The Sun Event with The Butterfly Project.

1) Why do you need 24-hour no shine fresh hydration?

Whether it's hot, dry or windy our skin will always have to be hydrated at all times as it is the largest organ in us. For me, I have combination skin that needs full attention. It can be oily or dry at times and on the acne-free mode, it all depends on how I take care of my face. Nowadays, I've been wearing makeup under this humid weather which is unhealthy for my skin. Whenever I start to break a sweat, the makeup goes all over so that's goodbye to my effort. With all the sweat and access oil, my skin is more prone to acne and have dry patches due to excessive chemical use. It is advisable with our weather here is to apply a lightweight gel moisturiser that is more hydrating as gel formulation won't make you look too oily when you sweat. To my knowledge, with Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream's description and reviews, it would be the best hero for my skin to stay hydrated all day long without getting my skin all too oily. It is oil-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free and colorant-free which is good for my fickle skin.  

2) What of do you love about Kiehl's?

Beauty bloggers have been raving about Kiehl's products throughout their years. It was their promising products that made me love Kiehl's. Even the climber of Mount Everest relied on Kiehl's along their way. Well, they are made of natural ingredients and botanical extracts that are truly benefit our skin. Whether it's their Midnight Recovery Concentrate that has multiples uses for the skin or the Midnight Recovery Eye, Ultra Facial Cream, Calendula Alcohol Free Toner and the list goes on that never disappoint us. They just keep producing more brilliant ideas with the natural ingredients such as their Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. Not just that, with their 'professional look' design on their products and interior design has just made me and other customers drawn to Kiehl's.
Keep up the good work, Keihl's.


1 comment:

  1. I so get the feeling! after spending like 15 minutes trying to get everything perfect, you step out in the sun, then boom, semua melting. stress! Hope we both score the invitation! <3

    ReplyDelete