Sunday 29 June 2014

Collective Haul | Watsons, HairDepot, Sasa & More


It's been awhile since I've updated my channel. Honestly, I just didn't know what to post or share that would be interesting. Do comment below if you have any ideas on what should I share with you lovely girls. Anyways, here are some things that I've picked up recently! Hope you enjoy <3

Products Mentioned ♥︎
Liese Straight Style Mist
Peri's Tint in Pink Juice 2
Loreal Paris EverStrong Hydrate Shampoo
Loreal Paris EverStrong Reconstruct Conditioner
Loreal Super Liner Felt Liner
Nyx Liquid Black Liner
Maybelline Big Eyes Volum' Express Mascara
Etude House Collagen Eye Patch
Sasatinnie Eye Masks
Hair Milk Nourishing Treatment by HairStory
Redken Smooth Lock Heat Glide

Check out the links of products I've mentioned on my channel

No comments:

Post a Comment