Friday 13 June 2014

Review : Topshop Sheer Lip in Chuck and Red Alert


It was awhile ago when I added Topshop Sheer Lips in Red Alert and Chuck to my collection. It was on a discounted price if I bought two items on the rack, I'm pretty sure it's still going on. I had to get Chuck (berry with plum undertone) as I was looking for a darker shade. I'm not a fan of red lipsticks, as it may look a bit too much on me but this Red Alert(red with orange undertone) can look natural on me if I apply a layer on my lips.

First off, let's just say the packaging and design is so cute. The matte black and stars on it, makes it look so sleek and pretty. I love how Topshop designs their makeup collection. They just know how to make us attached to them. 

I love how both shades blend in to my natural lip colour. It's more of a tinted lip balm, but as you apply more layers the colour would be more obvious. That's the extra point, I love how I could go all natural or bolder look with these two. That's why they've been my daily lipsticks, although it fades really fast but it doesn't bother me. Like I said it's more of a tinted lip balm so I do find it moisturizing on the lips. It has a slight scent of vanilla with a buttery formula. It glides on really smooth with no sticky texture, and gives a glossy finish. 

If you're a fan of tinted lip balms and looking for more pigmented ones with a longer wear, you should give it go!

What's your favourite Topshop lipsticks? 


2 comments:

  1. i love how pretty Red Alert shows up on your lips ^_^ how much does it cost? I never had any Topshop cosmetics yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks :) it was rm46, but then ada discount if buy two so it was rm36

      Delete