Sunday 17 November 2013

NYX Caviar and Bubbles


Package arrived from Colours Cosmetics Malaysia! I’m surprised on how efficient they were, it took
just 3-4 days for NYX 10 Color Palette Caviar and Bubbles to arrive. Most of my favourite youtubers
and beauty blogger have been talking about them and I decided to give it a try as I was loving the
colours I see online.

As you can see there, the colours are very soft and most of them are shimmery. I’m pretty upset to say
that it didn’t reach my expectation. I’m loving the packaging, it’s light and it’s a go to palette for
travelling.

The colours that attracted me at the first place was the let down. Most of the colours are so close to each
other, I don’t see a lot of difference between the colours. Lastly, it is not pigmented enough. As it is not
pigmented enough I guess it is suitable for an everyday makeup?

Do check out Colours Cosmetics Malaysia for more products, proudly to say they are not a let down.
Service was on top, besides that they even gave me freebies; false eyelashes, eyeshadow and a coupon
card! Definitely coming back to try out more stuff!

  Affordable, purchased it at RM 35 excluding postage
  Love the palette packaging
  Soft pastel colours and not very pigmented
  Colours are too close
  Colours Cosmetics Malaysia is at it’s best service

No comments:

Post a Comment