Friday 15 November 2013

Feelings

Lately, I’m not sure what’s going on in my mind. Emotionally sensitive inside out just bring more thoughts countering my brain. Words coming out from people I love I take it personally. The hyper
happy child was once in me is not present, I’m sure it’s still there. Wondering what has dragged me to
this place full of negative thoughts.

Words captured by my ears, may bring me down as if I can’t go on with life. The feeling of running
away to the other side of the world for a better place. I know I am at the right place, I should be
thankful but I’m always asking for more.

Keep on pissing people off, pushing people away. My thoughts from the past were place deep inside
my heart have dugged out. I don’t filter my words, just splash it out without thinking just making me
wondering why am I like this?

Unwanted, unappreciated, lack of love or support and I can go on with more negative thoughts that I feel. I just don’t know why.

Writing this down it’s not to make people wonder what’s wrong with my life but I’m doing this to
 express what I feel and it’s not caused by anyone, don’t take it personal if you do. I just want to let it
out and I am actually feeling much more better.

Listing down what I’m feeling, thoughts being written instead of unwritten to drive me away from
negative thoughts by letting them out. Stepping away, I shall appreciate more where I am now. I love
my loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment