Friday 8 November 2013

DAISO HAUL


Roaming around the mall and do window shopping; things we do in the mall. Daiso was on my side and I decided to enter. It’s the RM 5 shop, you can find so many things that is so cheap! I was planning to get eyelid tapes for my uneven eyelids, false eyelashes and the glue.



I was excited to get this in my hands but it turns to be a total lost. Just upset with the results, it doesn’t 
stick on my eyelid since it’s not double sided tape. Or I just don’t know how to use properly? Total let 
down, pretty bummed about it. Any recommendation for good eyelid tapes? 


Falsies look really natural and not over volume eyelashes that is why I got it. After I got home, just 
realised it is for the bottom eyelashes. No I wonder it looks so simple and natural. Anyways, i’m gonna 
try it on my bottom and top eyelashes. Hope it’ll satisfy me!


Got to cashier, not gonna roam around the store. Avoiding my basket to be overloaded, soon as I pay 
and walked out; I saw this toiletries bag! Always wanted this big bag that fits my collection of toiletries. 
This bag is RM 5, more reason to buy it. Since I do travel quite often definitely I need this even more. 
Btw, it was the only black colour left, just had to grab it.

All 3 items for RM 15?Loving DAISO xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment