Monday 11 November 2013

Beauty Tools

I admit I literally can’t lay my eyes on any beauty products anymore, I keep adding them on my
shopping cart. I’ll shall stay away from malls for a minute?

Anyways, roaming around the mall with no specific direction. I saw Forever21 with their new look and
of course more good stuff on display.

Feet was automatically directed to the beauty tools! Heee. Pretty mirrors, cute makeup bags and more
more stuff just made me go crazy.

As I said I need to be away from malls and any shops. So I decided to purchase a few items under RM
30. Good deal?

IMG_6962-1 copy

The Beauty Blender dupe! Makeup sponge by Forever 21 for only RM 15. Beauty Blender and Real
Techniques sponges are more than that! Eventho it is not so soft, it doesn’t bother me as long as it has
the pointy tip. Honestly, I’ve been applying BB cream without any tools, and now I prefer using this as
it blends even better.

IMG_6964-2 copy

A head messager for RM 9! As I’m always with migraines nowadays, no idea why. Wishing this tool
would help me. I’ll use it everytime I wake up and before I sleep for a few mins. I’m not sure if it helps
since I’ve not been doing anything much. Massaging your scalp or head is good for your hair, to
stimulate hair growth and heathier hair.


A thumbs up won’t do for this product. A lil dissapoint but I’m not expecting much as I purchased it
from Daiso for only RM 5. The glue is not as strong, I could blink a few times and the falsies drops.
This made the DUO eyelash glue added to my wish list!

Well, 3 items under RM 30. I’m happy as ever altho not all satisfies me, it’s still a good buy.

What other beauty tools you’re loving from Forever 21, do share with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment