Wednesday 17 December 2014

No time off


It's the time of the semester again, finals taking over my life. Why do we have to go through this? :( Day and night facing the same old thing. Hello pens to goodnight ink-less pens.

My study break has officially started and yet it feels ages since I smell freedom. Altho, I had no lectures this month but the amount of work and notes I have, oh boy. As if Parkinson's Law applies to my degree life, 'work expands to fill the time available for it's completion'. 

I hate the fact I'm always hungry when I study. I tend to grab anything edible that's inches away from me. Always wanting to munch on something, bad! So to avoid that I'm trying my best to drink 3 litres of water to feed my hunger. Go Feeza you can do this! 

Oh, and I got sick a day before my Malaysian Studies exam (thank god, not a major subject). Still, such a bad timing. So now, without fail I chug all the vitamins needed for my precious body. I can't afford to get sick, not right now. InsyaAllah.

18 DAYS TO FINALS 

No comments:

Post a Comment