Sunday 19 October 2014

Bachelor's Degree


So it's been a month now since I entered Nottingham Semenyih. Although, it's not where I imagined I'd be (missing my girls lots), still am grateful. Life's been pretty hectic lately with tutorials, study-time, movie night at Al's (it gets pretty lonely in the room), society meetings and it goes on. It's only been a month, my days are so pack!

I've signed up for AISEC (check out the link), Backstage Crew for UNMC Stage Play and Sudanese Cultural Society (yes, I know I'm not from Sudan but they were really cool at CS Fair) ps : Sudanese girls and hijabis from Middle Eastern are so pretty! I envy their eyes and how they rock the kajal.

It seems crazy right? But I want to get the best experience out of UNMC. During diploma years, Cultural Unit Theatre was everything to me, it was one of the best years with my girls in my life <3 so I hope these societies would make my uni life memorable and unforgettable. 

Me trying to rock the kajal and that's a glimpse of my room.

Till next time xx

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all the best Feeza! Dont forget to holler me if you have anything to ask ya, I'm always here ;)

    ReplyDelete