Thursday 18 December 2014

Just Blend and Drink

I'm a big fan of smoothies. Boost Juice, Juice Works, La Juiceria (current fav) but most of all homemade ones are the best. With my target for now to stay healthy and not get sick, I shall try to be more rajin to make smoothies every morning again. I used to make one everyday for breakfast and dinner (yeap, i was diligent once). Hmm is there any frozen smoothies in ice cubes here? Hehehe so I could just throw them in the blender and tadaa my smoothie is all done! 

I wish La Juiceria is my home. Have you guys tried it before? They offer cold-pressed juices and detox shots. I tried Goodness Green, PAM and Beet Aid. I love the Goodness Green the most. How I wish I have my own juice bar at home and say goodbye to self made juices/smoothies! Oh wells, life is not made to be easy.

Fact #1 : I don't like cutting fruits (the first to run from cut fruits duty) so I tend to grab bananas, strawberries and blueberries only for my smoothie.
It can be really boring at times if I have the same smoothie everyday. Pfft, I must not be lazy then. But today I was lucky, Dira made one for me. I love you sis. 
Recipe : Just blend 1 banana, 1/2 cup each blueberries and pineapple. Yummyy

What's the perfect juice/smoothie recipe? 

No comments:

Post a Comment