Saturday 20 December 2014

Superb Guy

So I've been spending my precious hours with this brilliant guy. Met him awhile back. When? Since degree started. Where? Uhm thru Google.  How? Whenever I needed a better explanation of..
Life?
Love?
Nope, none of the above.
(Oh gosh, who is this laaa?!)
Well at any time I needed an economist by my side. He'll be there.
He won't exactly be there. But I can reach him on the internet (wth, is she for serious?)
And you guys could too! Any future economists out there? Do click on the link if you are!

Introducing Khan Academy! (ekeleh, yes i know i'm lame but he is superb!)
I'm so thankful I found this 'online classroom/tuition'.
I like how you learn thru videos. Really makes me understand Economics better. From the Economics history to graphs and equations or what not. Everything is explained thru a video. It takes only a few minutes for a sub-topic. Rather than searching for answers from multiple websites, this takes the least of my time. I hate reading long essays, they tend to confuse me. For me, a summary of a theory is the best to interpret. Hehe, the less the better.

Okay, back to Khan. (since the econs online tutor is a guy, I assume he's Khan)
Seriously, I think I reach to him (Khan Academy) more than my friends! All thanks to finals. Goodbye social life, I'll see when I see you.

ps : We can learn anything from anywhere



1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    http://kinikunormal.blogspot.com/2015/02/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete