Wednesday 9 July 2014

Bronze The Eye


I can honestly say, I'm not adventurous when it comes to eyeshadows. I'm pretty much all about bronze, nudes and neutrals, just nothing too fancy. It's rather odd to see me with blue or green smokey eyes, the furthest I can go is with the Naked 3 as it's very subtle on my skin tone. So for the times I'd go for the easy bronze look, I'll just apply a bronze shade all over the lids. Lately, I've been using the MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Undressed for a hint of bronze. I tend to reach out for the shimmery bronze shades just to add a bit of a colour. For a typical day to day basis, I'll keep it simple and add a hint of it to make my eyes appear more awake and wider. It comes with 12 different shades but I do find the colours are pretty close to each other, there's not much variety. If you're a girl who stays on a safe side with eyeshadows I don't think this would be a problem. Apart from that, the eyeshadows do fall out, so to avoid it I'll pat on the lids or sweep away the excess with a powder brush. To be honest this is not the most pigmented eye palette as other high-end palettes but it is a pretty decent palette to fit into the low-budget.

What's your favourite low-budget palette?

2 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous on you! Interesting blog.

    Followed you on GFC! :)

    ReplyDelete