Thursday 16 January 2014

Simple Eye Make-Up Remover



Now, it's every girls a must product when it comes to makeup remover. To find the perfect one for one's skin is never easy. For this post, I'm going to review Simple Eye Make- Up Remover. I've used up this product for the past month and I can't say I don't adore it. It has been good to me while I wipe off my makeup.

For this product, it is created for the eye area and most of all it is for the sensitive skin. I started using this as my eyelids were drying up due to my previous eye make-up remover. As I was using this, I have no issues of dry skin because it is very gentle to your skin. I recommend this for the ones who has sensitive skin as it has no harsh chemicals even though it feels sticky after applying it.

I use this just for my eyelids and not my eyelashes. I do not see any much difference with this product to take off the waterproof mascara. I could say it is pretty hard to get rid of the waterproof mascara as it has no harsh chemicals. Now, this is the only downside of it. Other than that, it's been good from the packaging and price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment