Thursday 31 October 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 HR


Well, who won’t notice these babies in the drugstore. The Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr by Eye 
Studio (RM 19.90). The vibrant colours just catches everyone’s eyes. All 9 shades just makes your 
eyeshadow collection complete! The great was it was on sale in Guardian! By the 2nd item at 20% 
discount.


I’ve purchased the 45 Gold Bold and 25 Bad to the Bronze. I can’t say it stays 24 hours as I haven’t 
tried it on for a day. Will do soon! I’m loving the creamy texture. The colour and the shine effect does 
remind me of Urban Decay Glide-On Shadow Pencil. Now I just have more goodies in a jar.


Eventho I’m a dark/tan skin-tone. The colour doesn’t show that much on me but I’m loving how 
natural it looks on me. For darker skin tone, you can always keep applying layer by layer to shine them 
off.


Definitely not in my regret buying items list. I would want to get the other colours, one thing that makes 
me loving it, it does not crease and it stays eventho you keep swiping them lightly on your lids. No 
worries it’s not permanent! Just grab your eye makeup remover or wipes to get them off. So what are 
you waiting? Go grab them

Anyways, for those who have purchased it awhile ago, does it dry up?
Tune in for more ideas on how to apply them!

No comments:

Post a Comment