Sunday 27 October 2013

Unexpected

Started my day by having breakfast with my family. Toasted bread, green tea, hot milo and well I did
 start my day pretty good there ey? Was rush to get ready as we were off to the city for a baby shower.

Baby shower? Well you can expect how happy people are there to celebrate a newborn. Gathering with
long lost family members. Mom met her cousins, and just we were excited for mom’s cousin’s
specialty.

Everyone was invited into house to recite Yaasin for the newborn. No one could not notice the
commotion going on in the kitchen, but I guess it’s just burnt or uncooked food huh? After the
paramedics came in. At that moment everyone was wondering.

It was mom’s cousin. The cook of the day, the one who gathered everyone passed away in peace. She
 lay down in bed as she was in pain. Took her last breath in her sleep. 

Gathered not just for the newborn, but the unexpected death.

No comments:

Post a Comment