Thursday 4 September 2014

stack of bowls

I get excited when it comes to girls day out, who doesn't?! Talking non stop, from peppy and interesting topics to another, never ending gossips (boys can never catch up) and just lepak with my girlfriends makes my day instantly. I love my girls, a lot. My university girlfriends and I got together for lunch at Boat Noodles in Empire Damansara. Since everyone raved about this place there's nothing I couldn't agree more. A bowl of chicken/beef noodles won't be enough. Had 2 spoonful of it and I'm on to the next bowl. If you love Asian noodles, give this a go!

Yeap, that's how small the portion is! RM 2 for each bowl.
 Can you have more than this? I bet!

Then we filled our day with selfies, selfies and more selfies (yeap, my girls were pretty amazed w my NX mini) and shopping! Ended our day at B's boyfriend's place for barbecue. Met new friends and his 7 hugeee cats, I'm not kidding. Not forgetting the most delicious meatballs I've ever tasted after Ikea's. Had a bunch of them, dang now I'm hungry.

3 years and counting, roommates ever since 2011 <3 
Parting our ways soon to pursue our degree but I know we'll keep in touch
I'll bloody annoy them through Whatsapp & Snapchat obviously!
Luna Plain Wide Shawl @hijabbyfyazara / Top from Sg. Wang / Palazzo from Berjaya Times Square 


1 comment:

  1. My gelfwens are the best too! Love that top you're wearing. :D

    Drop by my blog: http://fleurnotes.blogspot.com/

    <3

    ReplyDelete