Monday 8 September 2014

a new beginning

Well, hello September please be nice to me. Hm, it's the month of a new beginning for university students. Stepping into their final year, maybe just starting the university life or maybe still figuring it out. New goals, new beginning, new friends, and new environment (pretty exciting!). But what saddens me the most is parting from your best friend. To leave your comfort zone with no one by your side is challenging. 

I love my friends. I treasure the friendships I have made throughout my diploma and high school years. Starting all over again with strangers who would soon be your lunch buddies takes time. It starts of with 'Hi, my name is Feeza' and a little bit of your background, then to exchanging stories. Fitting in your 21 years of living in a nanosecond is just impossible, unless you're under the same roof. I'm scared but I know I have to get through this. I have to. For all the years I went through has brought me unforgettable moments with my trustworthy, reliable and wonderful friends. Cheers to more!

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. oh i really like your blog concept, so clean and fresh! senang nak baca :)

    Feel free to visit my blog. I write mostly about my 2 growing kids and my home business. TQ! home business

    ReplyDelete