Saturday 30 August 2014

KL Vintage Festival 2014

Lately, I've been loving the weather in KL. Reminds me of monsoon season in Machang.
Cloudy, windy and no sun. Ah, such a perfect sweater weather.
So my family and I checked out the Kuala Lumpur Vintage Festival since we won't be roasting under the scorching hot sun!
It was just a place filled with vintage stuff from clothes, bags, sunglasses, you name it all. It was heaven especially for my lil sis so all you vintage-lovers, I command you to check it out!

Amazing Lamb Puff (RM 15) & Homemade Sarsi (RM3.50)

Their kitchen is based in Ara Damansara and they also do delivery!

Pretty Aztec Clutch Bags at RM30

Vintage stuff everywhereeeeee!!

She found her perfect sunglasses, if only it comes with a perfect price :(

Just me enjoying the Sarsi. Yums

Since it's Merdeka weekend, I wore a camouflage jacket from Topshop to express my gratitude to our patriots of the country with a Bershka yellow top (p.s i wore it with the tag on,typical me *facepalm*) and my all time favourite shawl from Bidadari Contemporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment